Release your inner chef, with this deliciously, light and creamy pannacotta with a golden honeycomb syrup. The tasty final act of your next dinner party?
for the pannacotta
50g caster sugar
1 1/2 leaves of gelatine
250g five:am vanilla bean yoghurt
for the honeycomb
1 cup of caster sugar
1/2 cup of honey
1 tbsp of butter
3 tsp bicarbonate soda
Extra honey, for serving
to make the pannacotta
1. Put the cream and sugar into a saucepan and warm over a medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Do not allow the cream to boil.
2. Soak the gelatine in cold water until soft. Remove from the water and squeeze out any excess moisture from the gelatine. Pop the gelatine into the warm cream mixture and whisk until the gelatine has dissolved.
3. Whisk the yoghurt into the cream mixture until well combined.
4. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a clean bowl.
5. Divide the mixture between four ramekins or dario moulds, cover with cling wrap, and place into the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
to make the honeycomb
1. Combine the sugar, honey and the butter in a pot and cook over a high heat. Once the syrup starts to take on a caramel colour remove the pot from the heat immediately.
2. Whisk in the bicarbonate soda Ð the caramel will start to bubble and rise. Pour into the prepared tin right away and allow it to set for at least one hour.