The sweetness of butternut pumpkin against the richness of caramelised onion and balsamic, not to mention the pop of feta and pine nuts makes this a truly delicious pizza experience.
1 onion, finely sliced
_ butternut pumpkin, deseeded and cut into 2cm pieces
6 x mini pizza bases
_ cup tomato paste
1 cup feta cheese
_ cup pine nuts
350g five:am greek style yoghurt
Handful of fresh basil leaves
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 200¡C.
2. Steam the butternut pumpkin for 10-15 mins or until tender.
3. To caramelise the onions, use a small saucepan over a medium heat, spray with oil, add onion and stir. Add the balsamic vinegar and continue to stir for 2-3mins. Take off the stove and put aside.
4. Spread tomato paste on the pizza bases.
5. Scatter the steamed butternut pumpkin, caramelised onions, feta cheese and pine nuts.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 mins or until bases are crisp.
7. Finally drizzle with five:am greek style yoghurt and fresh basil leaves.