Whipping up a sweet omelette and topping it with some berries and a dollop of fresh five:am yoghurt, is a great way to start the day!
2-3 egg whites (or 1 egg + 2 egg whites)
1 tbsp. LSA mix/flaxseeds
1 tsp. stevia
1 tsp. coconut butter
1/3 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
1-2 heaped tbsp. of a mix of sesame, sunflower and pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp. desiccated coconut
2 tbsp. five:am organic natural yoghurt
- Whisk the following in a bowl: the egg whites, LSA, flaxseeds, stevia, a few raspberries, 1 tbsp. five:am natural yoghurt, desiccated coconut.
- Place a tsp of coconut oil on a medium heat pan (omelette sized pan is best)
- Pour the mixture into the pan and allow it to cook
- Once the edges begin to look cooked, flip it! Cook through for another minute or two.
- Let the omelette sit for a couple of minutes before you place it on a plate.
- Plate it up and top with yoghurt, seeds, left over raspberries and more coconut across the omelette.